10 Reasons to Visit CGE 2K10 in Las Vegas
Well, after a longer hiatus it’s that time of year again! Follow the wokka wokka sounds, the smell of old overheated capacitors and the shiny reflections of near-mint Spectravision labels on Atari 2600 cartridges! And if that alone isn’t enough to lure you to Vegas then here are 10 more reasons to go:
10. Vegas Baby! Vegas!
9. I can tell the wife/gf “I’m going to sell all that junk!” – just to come back with more :)
8. The CGE Museum will make your awesome world-class collection look pa-the-tic!
7. Geeked-out chip music Nerdvana!
6. A cold Corona for 50 Dollars? No, it’s not a strip club, it’s the CGE Auction!!!
4. An Elvis impersonator playing Atari 2600? Hey, it might happen!
3. Somewhere in hundreds of banana boxes full of Pac-Mans and Combats hides a prototype!
2. It just might be your chance to touch Billy Mitchell’s hair!
1. Mystery boxes! ‘Nuff said!